PRICE CHOPPER TRIP TO ITALY SWEEPSTAKES
October 9, 2016 – October 22, 2016
Sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents who reside in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA & VT and who are 18 years of age or older.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. TO ENTER: The Price Chopper Trip to Italy Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Sunday, October 9, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Saturday, October 22, 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
Go to http://www.pricechopper.com or http://pctriptoitalysweeps.hscampaigns.com/ (“Web Entry”) during Promotion Period and follow all entry instructions. Vote for the Italian landmark you want to visit. Then complete the information requested in the information fields (full name; phone number, including area code; AdvantEdge Card number; email address; and verification that you have read and complied with these Complete Official Rules). Then click Submit Entry (once submitted, entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified) for your chance to win. Limit one entry per AdvantEdge Card per promotion period. Any promotion on this page is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to Price Chopper Supermarkets and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for purposes relating to Price Chopper.
All participants must have an AdvantEdge Card to enter the sweepstakes. Apply for an AdvantEdge Card, free of charge at any Price Chopper, Market Bistro, or Market 32 store located in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA & VT.
Limit one (1) entry per AdvantEdge Card.
Price Chopper and The Golub Corporation (“Sponsor”), their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion agencies, directors, officers, employees, agencies, any of their respective partners or prize suppliers (collectively, the “Sponsor Affiliates”) are not responsible for incorrect or invalid AdvantEdge Card data, electronic network, scanner or computer hardware or software malfunction and/or transmission failure, loss or delayed or corrupted data transmissions, or any technical or human failures, errors or difficulties of any kind.
In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same AdvantEdge Card number, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the original person who registered for the AdvantEdge Card account used to enter the sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. The authorized account holder associated with any given AdvantEdge Card number will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Complete Official Rules in order to win the prize. Multiple entries per person/AdvantEdge Card in excess of the limit will void only those entries exceeding the limit. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes-entry services) are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries.
Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, invalid or incorrect AdvantEdge Card data.
Limit one (1) prize per household .
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the States of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania and Vermont who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. All participants must have an AdvantEdge Card to enter the sweepstakes. Employees of Price Chopper Supermarkets, Inc., their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, dealers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. (“Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.) Void outside of CT, MA, NH, NY, PA, VT and where otherwise prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about Monday October 24, 2016 from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner is subject to verification and compliance with these Complete Official Rules. Entrants agree to be bound by these Complete Official Rules and the decisions of the judging organization.
The potential prize winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion. Potential prize winner will be required to respond to such notification with his/her complete name, mailing address, and DOB within the time frame indicated. If prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, that prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize – A trip to Italy for two people, including round trip coach airfare, 6 nights in a 4 star hotel in Rome, and spending money. Prize will be awarded as a gift certificate to Empress Travel with a total value of $4,995.00. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any, on prizes, and any other fees and expenses not specified associated with receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form in January 2017 for value of their prize.
5. GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within ten (10) days after first notification attempt. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. All entrants agree to hold harmless and release of Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates; and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this sweepstakes; participation in any sweepstakes-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in incorrect collection of entry data, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Purchase portion and/or No Purchase Necessary portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the affected portion of the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
7. Winner List/Rules: To receive a list of the Winners and/or Official Rules (please specify), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by Saturday, October 22, 2016 to: The Golub Corporation, “Price Chopper Trip to Italy Sweepstakes”, 461 Nott St, Schenectady, NY 12308. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
8. Sponsor: The Golub Corporation, 461 Nott Street, Schenectady, NY 12308